I don't always participate in blog hop awards, but when Courtney at Little Miss MBA sent me an e-mail, I couldn't refuse. Plus, it's always a good chance to share random facts about myself with people who may be new to the randomness that is my blog. (Note: I won't be nominating more bloggers at the end of this, simply because I'm that crabby chick that totally breaks chain letters and has bad luck for life as a result, so I ain't scared of what happens to me for doing so. Ha! Ain't nobody got time for that when I have Summer Term for my MBA ahead of me.)
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
I didn't wear makeup until college.
I never had an alcoholic beverage until college.
I used to have my belly button pierced, circa 2004.
I played tons of sports growing up, including basketball, softball, and volleyball.
I have had three boyfriends in my whole life, and all lasted 2+ years.
I've never had a cavity. (Knock on wood!)
I really love dogs. Everyone just assumes I'm a "cat person".
I have a thing for office supplies and organization/storage solutions.
I fluctuate between unthinkably lazy and overly industrious. Seriously.
I couldn't ride a bicycle until I was 10.
I buy Powerball/Mega Millions tickets when the jackpots are high. Just in case.
MY QUESTIONS FROM COURTNEY
1. If you could shop any of the Pretty Little Liars' closets, whose would it be?
Never watched the show, so I have to go rogue and say Mindy Lahiri's wardrobe on The Mindy Project. Mindy Kaling is my spirit animal, and she dresses like my dream closet.
2. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
Unconscious exercise, like gaining extra Fitbit steps walking through the mall or at a museum/zoo. Ha!
3. What book have you read recently that you just couldn't put down?
L.A. Son: My Life, My City, My Food by Roy Choi. It's a cookbook too. Roy's the child of Korean immigrants (I can relate) and the creator of the Kogi Truck, which is still on my foodie bucket list.
4. You walk into Target. What aisle do you head to first?
Clothes. Everyday, athletic, and PJs. All those things!
5. What is the best gift you have every received and who was it from?
My Kitchenaid stand mixer. Not only is it amazing, but five of my high school friends pitched in to buy it for me.
6. What is the last app that you downloaded on your phone?
Google Translate, since I started practicing my French with a friend and Korean with my Mom.
7. Who do you think Andi will choose on The Bachelorette?
No idea, never watch the shows. But I'll place 10-to-1 bets that they break up within a year.
8. What emails do you look forward to receiving in your inbox?
Shipment confirmations for stuff I buy. I love shopping online!
9. What are you going to (or did you) name your first-born child?
Current favorites are Kenneth Han for a boy, Ivy Moon for a girl. All of them are family names.
10. What is the last thing you ate?
French fries. They are my vice. When I went through a big weight loss, one of the key secrets for me was to limit French fries to once per week.
11. What is your favorite lip product?
NARS lipstick pencils. They're really great for people like me who suck at makeup.