|I love mail!|
- Olay Regenerist Tone Perfect Cream: I have some dark spots from acne scarring, so I'm hoping to see some results from this luxurious cream. It smells fantastic, and a little goes a long way!
- EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge: When I first looked at this hard sponge, I didn't know what it was going to be like. It felt like a pumice stone! But once it's wet, it's the perfect exfoliating facial sponge.
- Pure Silk Shave Cream: I don't use shave cream, and I need to. This really does help make legs smoother (I've already used it!) and I am less likely to nick myself with an old razor.
- Tide-to-go Pen: What can I say? I have like 4-5 of these. They are especially handy in the office, or during DAR conferences when all us page girls are wearing white!
- Riley & Grey Promo: I don't need to build a wedding website, but man is their offering gorgeous! Check it out; it's way more luxe than the typical website builders like The Knot.
- Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Barracuda: I squealed when I saw this nail polish, because it's my favorite. The brush is flat so it's easier to apply in one swipe, and it really does last longer than other polishes. My favorite color is Commander-in-Chic, and awesome grey-purple that goes with everything.
Influenster really nailed it with this box, featuring some brands that I really love. I'll be posting on my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as I used some of these, so stay tuned!
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.