I was a shopaholic this month, to be sure! I couldn't resist sales, deals, etc. Here's what I got...
- Monogrammed Leather Clutch/Crossbody Bag ($27 + $10 monogram): I was in my favorite local gift store, Silver Steer & Co., and I noticed their monogrammed leather clutches and bags. I have been looking for a black clutch, and I figured having an added monogram would be extra nice. Feels good to shop local, too!
- Earrings and Necklace from Silver Steer & Co. ($11 and $20): I purchased these, with a 10% discount, at the Christmas Reveal Party for the store. I loved having another version of a tassel necklace to wear as a statement piece!
- Everyday I'm Hustlin' Pouch from Silver Steer & Co. ($17): Another 10% discount purchase. I used small pouches like these in my purse to hold little miscellaneous things like Chapstick, ponytails, etc. to make it easier to transfer items from purse to purse.
- eShakti Dresses ($90 for three: teal jersey, black retro, plaid; originally $165 total): I purchased five dresses from eShakti during a Buy 3, Get 2 Free sale. I stacked the sale with a gift coupon and discount code, so each dress averaged out to $30 each with shipping. I returned two of the dresses in the end.
- Stitch Fix Mixed Media Top ($38 after credits): Check out my Stitch Fix recap here.
- Large Leather Bag via Etsy ($180): As you might recall, I've been looking for an alternative to my beloved Madewell transport tote that has a zipper over the top but still fits my laptop and binders. (My Madewell bag was a purchase following a search to something that reminded me of an old Longchamp, but more durable.) I found a leather shop on Etsy in Spain that would customize a large black leather bag to have brown handles and cross-body strap. The price was comparable to a Madewell tote or Longchamp bag, but with the features, materials, and colors I wanted. The shop also had rave reviews! I can't recall ever spending this much on a non-designer bag, but it really felt like an opportunity to have the best work/everyday tote possible with my difficult-to-please specs/requirements. I was nervous ordering it without holding/feeling it beforehand. (Sorry no photos yet, I blame Thanksgiving.) Here's a picture of an all-black version, just imagine mine with brown straps.
- LuLaRoe Amelia Dress ($58): I will review all of the LuLaRoe pieces here soon!
- LuLaRoe Leggings (2 for $42)
- LuLaRoe Cassie Skirt ($30)
Also, here are a few outfit photos from warmer weather days last month...