This month was a happy shopping month for me. There was a kate spade Surprise Sale, and I finally took the plunge and bought some vintage-inspired shoes to rock with my dresses. I also got a couple of freebies from Mom, who is a bargain hunter who shares her spoils.
- kate spade Charm City Ostrich Graham - similar, in Strawberry Daiquiri (originally $68, paid $29): I have a couple of these tiny card holders from Coach wearing out, so I was excited to find this for a song. They are great for use in your wristlet or small bag to carry your ID and cards going out. I get so many compliments on the color!
- kate spade Call to Action Terry - exact via eBay, in Tequila (originally $248, paid $99): Can you resist this bag? I couldn't. And it's true... Tequila is not my friend, and bacon, egg, and cheese is one of my favorite combos in existence. I thought this would be a great travel bag, and it's definitely big enough for an overnight. Sure, it's not exactly work appropriate, but it's like they made this bag for me personally.
- B.A.I.T. Hansel in Yellow - similar ($72): I've been looking at these shoes forever. My friend Amanda has reviewed the brand on her blog, and I've seen them on multiple blogs. I love this color yellow! I ordered a half size up per reviews and recommendations. The quality is great too. They are my new favs.
- B.A.I.T. Ida in Coral - similar (originally $63, paid $32): These shoes happened to be on sale in my size, and though I had some doubts about how versatile the color would be, I had to grab them. I was right to be skeptical on color; they are VERY bright! But I've still managed to work them into my rotation for work.
- J. Crew Factory Charley Sweater in Geometric Print (valued $75, paid $37): I bought three tops from J. Crew Factory to wear at work, because my office is chilly and I need sleeves! I thought the value during the website's sale was too good to resist. These tops will be well-worn as the other J. Crew tops in my closet. I needed to replace some tops given the number I've culled for sale/donation in the last six months.
- J. Crew Factory Clare Cardigan in Navy (valued $55, paid $25)
- J. Crew Factory Colorblock Baseball Tee (valued $40, paid $20): This top and the geo print one are very light sweaters, so I can wear them even here in TN!
|In my Coral Ida shoes|