- Merona Poncho Sweaters in Berry and Grey via Target (originally $30 each, paid $17 each): Huge sale, tipped off by friend CM. These sweaters have already been worn multiple times. I usually layer them over a striped long-sleeve shirt, with skinnies and wedge booties.
- eShakti Vintage Style Knit Dress in Tomato Red (originally $55, paid $25): sale and gift code and free ship. eShakti's knit dresses are my go-to for an easy vintage look.
- eShakti Pleated Knit Dress in Bottle Green (originally $70, paid $25)
- J. Crew Factory Cable-Knit Tunic Sweater in cream (value $98, paid $42): Cyber Monday 50% off then 15% off and free ship. It hasn't actually been cold enough yet for me to wear this one, but I love it!
- J. Crew Factory Clare Cardigan in Warm Chartreuse and Bistro Blue (value $55 each, paid $23 each): My FAVORITE cardigan, and mustard yellow colors are always needed in my closet as a favorite. Cardigans and blazers are my work uniform.
- J. Crew Factory Funnelneck Sweatshirts in Charcoal Black and Light Grey (value $88 each, paid $37 each): I know, I bought something in two colors. Again. Ugh, I can't help myself. But these, another CM push, have been the number one item worn during December for me, especially for travel.
- LOFT Ponte Five Pocket Legging (originally $67, paid $35): Cyber Monday 50% off and free ship. These need hemming, but they're super comfy! You just can't go wrong with ponte pants for work and travel.
- LOFT Seamed Ponte Pants (originally $50, paid $25): Worn multiple times already.
- 9. Bandolino Ballet Flat in Black (retail $59, FREE from my Mom): Mom scored a great deal on these flats, so she gifted me a pair for work. Um, perfect! Seriously, these are the only ballet flats I will buy from now on.
- 10. Pajar Grip Zip Boot in Black/Navy (originally $200, paid $104): Under the influence of CM again, who alerted me to the poncho sweaters at Target AND the funnelneck sweatshirts at J Crew... I needed boots to wear to PA and Indiana this Christmas, and I sold my Hunter boots, so these fit the bill. The laces plus zip make it good for us wide-calf girls, and CM says Sorels are played out and these are the next cool thing. I just love how comfy they are! I've already worn them a few times, and they keep my feet toasty and warm. Great for rain, too!
- 11. eShakti Pleated Jersey Knit Dress in Black (originally $60, paid $10): I had a gift card, discount code, and B2G1 sale going on for eShakti, so when I combine these last three items, paid $31 out of pocket! So I labeled each item $10 and called it a day budget-wise.
- 12. eShakti Shawl Collar Cotton Check Shirtdress (originally $65, paid $10)
- 13. eShakti Pleated Cotton Knit Top in Black (originally $30, paid $10)
- LuLaRoe Amelia Dress x2 (originally $58 each), LuLaRoe Madison Skirt (originally $40), saved $25 off on Black Friday
- LuLaRoe Leggings (originally $21 each, paid $55 for 3)
- Monogrammed Leather Clutch/Crossbody Bag ($27 + $10 monogram): I went back to Silver Steer & Co. and got a brown version of the black purse I got last month, but a different monogram style. Don't judge me! :)
I decided to wait until January to recap Christmas gifts, because we were traveling and this post is already chock full of stuff... so stay tuned for next month to see what I got! What can I say, other than I had a LOT of fun this month? :) That's just how it goes.
I'm also still getting bombarded with shopping deals and ideas from post-Christmas sales. I'm also checking out new-to-me sites for ordering including two sites based out of Canada, Simons and Joe Fresh. Both offer US shipping, and it's less likely I'll be wearing the same thing as everyone else when I shop there. (Kind of like my Pajar boots... I have a friend who has some, but no one else I know!)