Maybe it was my December haul of Christmas presents, or maybe it was my attempt to be more frugal in the new year, but I did not spend a ton or get a lot of pieces this month. I bought two sweaters on sale, received two skirts I ordered via Etsy last year, and got a dress as a belated gift. I also had quite a good month in sales on Poshmark. This month was a light one for shopping!
- H&R London Fall for Me Dress (gift): Christmas gift from Dan's brother, which came after last month's blogger wrap-up.
- Limited Gem Embellished Fair Isle Sweater in Grey (originally $70, paid $28): My office is always cold, and I love fair isle sweaters... so this was a perfect match that is office-appropriate and very cute.
- Limited Intarsia Bow Sweater in Black (originally $60, paid $24): This sweater was too cute to resist! I think it will be great with jeans and pencil skirts.
- Custom Etsy Circle Skirt in Black (paid $44): Cost includes shipping. My custom skirts were once again made by Jade, an Etsy seller! I had an A-line black skirt from Heart of Haute, but it wasn't giving me the fullness of a circle skirt. Had to get this basic one on the books.
- Custom Etsy Circle Skirt in Macaron Print (paid $54): I wanted a circle skirt in a fun print because all of mine are solids... and macarons are one of my favorite things! I also like that the variety in macaron color meant I could mix up what tops/sweaters/etc. I choose to wear with it.