It's time for my monthly highlight of my Sponsors & Friends! Here are some snapshots of my favorites on their blogs this month.
1. Lindsey Catarino - Lindsey's page always has the most awesome inspirational quotes! (Not to mention fitness tips and recipes.) My favorite for this month is a quote about turning dreams into plans.
2. Once Upon a Stein - As the girlfriend of a brewer, I love this blog! Girls can be beer geeks too. This blog has all kinds of beer-related posts, but my favorite for this month is Banana Bread Beer Banana Bread, because Wells & Young's Banana Bread Beer is one of my favorites too! Go Lacey!
3. Musings of a Museum Fanatic - I love museums! Betsy's blog is awesome, and one of the things I want to call out this month that she does is the 5 for 5. She sets five goals to accomplish each week, then the next week reviews her progress! Talk about accountability... I should try this myself.
4. The Extraordinarily Ordinary - Jennifer is a real-life friend of mine, and I love everything she writes. She's also one of the most social media-savvy people I know, and bound to be a top television producer someday. The recent story (three-part) of her attempts to get a couch are hilarious, but this month I want to bring back an oldie but a goodie series, Anonymous text friend.
5. Perks of Being a JAP - This month, my favorite post by Lacey is from Valentine's Day, because the photos of her baby Sadie made my day! I am NOT a sucker for baby photos. But I was so sad on Valentine's after losing Barley, this little one made me smile.
6. Hey Miss Pickle - Andréanne loves cats, translates her blog into French, and posts really beautiful things online. Happy face! I think this month my favorite post of hers is Basic Muffin Batter, because I'm always ending up with extra "mix-ins" in the pantry that I am trying to find a use for, and this recipe is the perfect base to make the most magical muffins ever.
7. The Infertility Overachievers - Aly's got her hands full with two toddlers and twin infants, so I'm going to call out a section of her blog that chronicles her Infertility Journey. I think anyone who has encountered fertility struggles will understand and celebrate her path to motherhood!
8. Caroline's Day - Caroline is teaching me to fill your closet with LOVEs, not just likes and basics. That's something I need to focus on, quality over quantity. This month, my favorite is how she created an outfit similar to a Gap dress she's had her eye on, using pieces from her own closet.
9. Click Clack Clunk - Notice anything different lately on the blog? HELLO, new design! Thanks to Lauren, I have a great design and color scheme I feel like I actually want to KEEP for once! (This blog has seen many self-attempted design incarnations.) And shamelessly, my favorite this month on her blog is how she helped me with my redesign.