November was not a heavy shopping month... but I already know that December will probably put me over my self-imposed budget given I can't resist sales and impulse buys. I love everything I got this month! It's all being worn and used, which is a great sign. My closet is much more efficient and compact than it used to be, if that makes sense.
- Old Navy Quilted Zip-Front Vest in Forest Floor (originally $35, on sale for $30+ discount): Yes, I have this in black. I had $40 in Old Navy dollars to use, and I decided to use that, plus free shipping, to get some more basics for the fall/winter. I wear my black vest so much, I needed another option! Such a great layering piece.
- Old Navy Rockstar Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans in Rise (originally $35): I am a pair of skinny jeans short after having to toss a couple of pairs, so these fill an important gap in my closet. Mid-rise is my friend! I can't stand low-rise pants anymore. Until I hit my happy place in terms of weight, I'll live in Old Navy jeans instead of investing in pricier ones.
- Old Navy Terry-Fleece Skinny Sweatpants in Heather Grey (originally $27): These just looked perfect for the cooler weather and lounging around at home! I won't wear them out, but I included them here because, well, accountability. (I'm not sure about the price of my Old Navy items after sale price and the $40 Old Navy dollars I had, because I did the math and then subtracted returns... and lost the calculations. Sorry.)
- ELLE Eyelet Fit and Flare Dress in Flirty Pink (retail $68, FREE): My Mom bought be a great pink dress on clearance at Kohl's... FREE to me, and a great savings! It will get more wear in the spring, though I may try my hand at layering it this winter for a pop of pink.
- Lucky Brand Chain Tassel Necklace in Gold (retail $35, paid $21): I broke the LOFT tassel necklace that I've worn for ages, so I had to hunt online immediately for a replacement! Lucky won out among the rest because of free shipping; I saw one from another retailer I wanted, but shipping was $9! I seriously couldn't get by without this go-to accessory; it's the one statement necklace I wear all the time. This is a great necklace.