I actually had a few Poshmark sales this month, namely a Coach bag and the resale of a J. Crew necklace I bought earlier this year. There was a buyer who wanted it more than I did, so I sold it and recouped my exact cost. Easy come, easy go! Overall, this month I got some things I really love (Gap and Old Navy were awesome) and I hardly spent anything when you factor in my sales and blog earnings.
- LANY Meow Meow Bag in Green ($65 w/shipping): When I saw the LANY cat bag that Kaelah got at WWDMAGIC, I knew I had to have one. I followed LANY on Instagram to wait for it to come out, then became completely flabbergasted when there were a bunch of color options! For a while I thought about the cobalt blue (I don't need black or brown) but settled on dark green because I thought I would wear it more. It's the same color Kaelah got, but I figured we could be twinsies!
- Gap Legging Jeans (originally $70, paid $46): I needed to replace my legging jeans in a size smaller (woohoo!) so I took advantage of an in-store sale where everything was an additional 40% off. I like the midrise of these jeans, but the stretch means you do need to try a size down to find the right pair. (Note: I did add tax to my Gap purchases since it's high in my area.)
- GapFit Train Racer Tank (originally $30, paid $13): I spotted this on sale for $20, plus the additional 40% off in store. I couldn't resist such a great deal on a workout top.
- Fabletics Outfit (FREE): See review of these pieces here.
- Old Navy Jersey Faux-Wrap Dresses in Coral & Cobalt (originally $30 ea, paid $13 ea): Wrap dresses are universally flattering it seems, and knowing I have a trip for work coming up in Florida, these felt perfect for warmer weather. They were $15ea and then 15% off sale items.
- Old Navy Halter-Neck Maxi (originally $47, paid $33): This dress was just beautiful, so I had to see if it worked on me. It's a dream. I wish I could buy more in similar styles without looking crazy.
- Old Navy Chambray Popover (originally$27, paid $14): Picked this top up when I was in store returning something. It was on sale, and perfect for the warmer weather. I liked the quality!
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star in Red (originally $45, paid $35): I had a $10 DSW reward, and I wanted some comfy kicks for a trip to DisneyWorld. Instead of red Toms, I decided these would do. They're classics, after all.
- Forever 21 Top ($30, not pictured): Purchased a cream-colored top with long sleeves before my vacation/work trip. I'm always looking for top with sleeves because hotel conference rooms are cold. It was a bit impulsive, but it's a cute top!